Mexico City Holidays
Discover the place that was once the centre of the Aztec empire on Mexico City holidays. Built in 1521 by the Conquistadors on and using the ruins of the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlán, today Mexico City is a blend of modern skyscrapers, wide tree-lined avenues and narrow streets, churches and colonial buildings. By day explore archaeological sites and artefacts that date back thousands of years. By night enjoy the modern edge of Mexico City holidays with a drink with fabulous views in the revolving restaurant at Bellini's on the 45th floor of the World Trade Centre.
Mexico City Holiday Packages
Hotel del Principado is a delightful 3-star hotel ideally situated in the heart of Mexico City's Zona Rosa. The hotel is within walking distance of many of the area's top attractions, art...
At a glance
- Located in the heart of Mexico City's Zona Rosa
- Walking distance to many of the area's top attractions.
- Restaurants, nightclubs, boutiques close by
- Art galleries, museums and theatres close by
- Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Discover a peaceful oasis in the heart of Mexico City. The hotel expertly blends traditional splendor with modern comfort and unforgettable views, creating a hotel experience that will...
At a glance