0844 050 2828*
8 Days from £1679 per person
At a glance:
- Kenya's best National Parks
- Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Amboseli
- Big Five game safari
- Views over Mount Kilimanjaro
- Nairobi (1 nt)
- Masai Mara (2 nts) for 'Big Five' safari and the opportunity to see the wildebeest migration
- Lake Nakuru (1 nt) for flamingos and rhino
- Amboseli (2 nts) for vast numbers of elephant and views over Mount Kilimanjaro
Day 1 London Heathrow to Nairobi
Overnight non-stop Kenya Airways flight.
Day 2 Nairobi
Transfer to the Safari Park Hotel for your overnight stay, optional excursions to the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage or the Karen Blixen Museum with Giraffe Manor are also available, please ask for details.
Day 3 Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast drive to the Mara Sopa Lodge (4.5hrs/280km). Afternoon game drive to spot the 'Big Five' that are resident in the Masai Mara (B,L,D).
Day 4 Masai Mara National Reserve
Morning and afternoon game drives in the reserve. One hour hot-air balloon safaris can be pre-booked from £359 per person, please ask for details. Overnight in the Mara Sopa Lodge (B,L,D).
Day 5 Masai Mara to Lake Nakuru
After breakfast depart by road to Lake Nakuru (5hrs/315km). Afternoon game drive in the National Park. Overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge (B,L,D).
Day 6 Lake Nakuru to Amboseli
Depart with a picnic lunch by road for Amboseli (5.5hrs/400km). Two nights at the Amboseli Sopa Lodge (B,L,D).
Day 7 Amboseli National Park
Morning and afternoon game drives in Amboseli. Overnight at Amboseli Sopa Lodge (B,L,D).
Day 8 Amboseli to Nairobi
After breakfast, return to Nairobi (4hrs/250km), arriving to arrive by lunchtime (B).
- Accommodation as detailed in twin or double bed with private facilities (alternative but similar hotels may be used at certain times of year)
- Meals included as stated – Breakfast (B), Lunch (L) and Dinner (D)
- Non air-conditioned transportation in a safari bus with guaranteed window seat
- Services of a qualified English-speaking local driver/guide
- Airport transfers
- Park entrance fees and government taxes.
What’s Not Included:
Optional excursions, tips for the guide or driver.
Timings are approximate and may vary depending on road conditions, weather and traffic volumes.
Upgrade your safari:
The Kenya Classic offers Superior and Deluxe safari options at a supplement in upgraded accommodations on alternative departure days. Please ask for details.